How To Sign Up at Gmail.com

Thursday, November 10, 2011


Hello everybody, in this post I will teach you how to sign up at gmail.com to get emails from gmail.com

1. The first step is to type in http://gmail.com in your browser.
After that you will see a display like this:
2. after that you click CREATE AN ACCOUNT who are on the top right.

3. Next you have to do is fill out the form like this:

 
4. after you have read the Terms of Service and agree, click I accept. Create my account. After that you will see a page like this:
 
that you have to do is choose the verification method, select your country, phone type, and enter your phone number.
6. after you get a verification code, enter the code.
7. If successful, you will see a page like this, click Show me my account.
 
 
8. This is the look of your gmail interface.
 

Up here, you can send and receive mail through a gmail account you have just finished making.
See you next time, god bless you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment