There is an abundance of online retailers selling cheap and duplicate laptop chargers. Several people regret their decision to buy a non-branded product on the very first day. In order to save just a few pounds, people end up damaging their expensive laptops and precious data. Here are the top 10 reasons why you should always buy a branded laptop charger:
1. Compatible Chargers are prone to power surges which can damage your laptop. Therefore, it is important to find a branded charger that is 100% compatible with your model.
2. Laptop manufacturers always recommend the use of a branded laptop charger. Laptop power supplies are an essential component that should never be taken for granted. Doing so can only lead to problems at a later date.
3. Manufacturers provide information on the type and make of the charger to their customers. This information is made available and easy to find on various product stamps or labels.
4. The Voltage and Amperage of the new adapter must match your original one. Universal chargers usually fail to meet this requirement. In fact, these chargers just tend to solve your issue temporarily. In the long run, they almost certainly end up having adverse effects on the health of a laptop.
5. Many universal laptop chargers are not even capable of preventing voltage fluctuations. Such fluctuations can burn electrical circuits in a laptop. The cost of these repairs can be extremely high compared to the cost of a new branded laptop charger.
6. On many occasions, non-branded chargers have caused severe damage to laptop motherboards. Duplicate chargers available in the market are manufactured with just profits in mind and are not built for safety at all.
7. It is not very difficult to find the right match for your laptop. You can visit the website of a trusted online seller of chargers or make a phone call to the manufacturer or original place of purchase.
8. In many cases, original chargers are less expensive than the multitude of different alternatives available in the market.
9. Nowadays, you can find duplicate laptop adapters at unbelievably low prices. Though they may seem a great proposition, you must understand that these chargers are not built for durability and safety at all.
10. Low quality laptop chargers can cause fatal shocks due to sparking or lose connections. Many others have weak insulation that simply fails to perform well at higher temperatures.
It makes no sense to buy a cheap non-branded laptop charger, no matter how inexpensive it is. Spending a little more on purchasing the right model and brand will ensure the longer life of your laptop. Nowadays, it is possible to find a dedicated online retailer that sell genuine laptop chargers supplied by different manufacturers. A customer has to only wait a few days before getting a laptop power supply that promises optimum performance.
Article written by Paul Mitty from Which Laptop, one of the UK's leading suppler of Laptop Chargers
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Paul_Mitty