CPU or Central Processor Unit is the 'brain' of your computer. CPU's process all the data used by the computer and perform all the calculations needed for the computer to complete tasks. Without the CPU, computer would simply be a plastic box filled with circuits. Improving your CPU will boost your computer's performance and allow you to access files or software more faster. You can maximize CPU performance by doing this tips :
Set your Power Options
1. Press 'Start' button and click 'Control Panel'.
2. Go to 'Power Options' and select 'High Performance' and then click 'Change plan settings'.
3. Click 'Advanced power settings' and scroll down to 'Processor power management'.
4. Set the 'Minimum processor state' and 'Maximum processor state' to 100%.
Warning : High performance may consume your battery.
Run Disk Defragmenter
1. Click 'Start' and click 'All Programs'.
2. Go to 'Accessories' click 'System Tools' and click 'Disk Defragmenter'
3. Select which disk that you want to defragment and then click 'Defragment Disk' and allow the process to complete.
Tips : enable scheduled defragmentation every week for best performance
Decrease the number of Startup Programs
1. Click 'Start' and type 'msconfig' or press Win+R then type 'msconfig'
2. Click 'Startup' tab. Uncheck the software that you do not use at startup and click 'OK'.
3. Reboot your computer.
Tips : more less startup programs that you check, more responsive your computer at startup